Is your website copy really doing the job you want it to do?
Are you getting the engagement your brilliant service deserves?
Sign up below ... and within a day or two I'll send you a comprehensive 'traffic light'-style overview of your website content.
The review will cover -
- The overall look and feel of your website
- How engaging your copy is
- How much you talk about yourself rather than your website visitor
- How effectively you've considered sentence length and word length
- Grammar, spelling and punctuation
- How concise your message is
- How well you've considered Benefits as opposed to Features
- Your use of formatting techniques such as spacing, bullet lists, headings and sub-headings
- How well constructed your Calls To Action are
- The overall visitor experience
For each of the above, I'll make suggestions about how to improve your copy and ...
... I'll give you links to articles that will explain each point in more detail.
And the cost of this comprehensive review?
Next ... the standard GDPR bit -
By asking me to review your website copy, you'll be agreeing to receive emails from Copywriter Pro. These will be almost always helpful informational emails - in the form of The Copywriters' Chronicle weekly copywriting tips - and, once in a very blue moon, marketing emails.
As you'd expect, and even though it will break my heart, you can unsubscribe from any or all of these communications by clicking 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of each email.
Oh ... one more thing, much as I'd love to, I'll never sell or pass on any of your details to anyone else.
That first field below - the email one - if you're already a Copywriters' Chronicle subscriber, your email will be rejected, so just email me here.
Now we've got that all that out of the way, let's crack on with that web copy review!
* indicates required